APPLICANT'S CERTIFICATION AND AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING * I certify that I have read, understand and agree with the above eight statements.
1. I understand that this application is current for 30 days. If I still wish to be considered at the end of this period, I must fill out and submit a new application.
2. I understand that, if I am hired, I will be an "at-will" employee, which means I am free to resign at any time andthe Company reserves the right to terminate my employment at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice, regardless of the date of payment of my wages and salary. I further understand that no recruiter, employee, officer or agent of the Company has the authority to change, modify or cancel my status as an at-will employee. Neither this Application, the Offer Letter, if any, the Employee Handbook, nor any other documents given to me are to be construed as creating an express or implied contract between the Company and me.
3. I understand that nothing in this application guarantees me employment, and no recruiter, employee, officer or agent of the Company, other than the President, has the authority to promise me employment.
4. I understand that any offer of employment that I receive from the Company is contingent upon my providing the Company with all information requested and my successful completion of the pre-employment screening process, including, at the Company's discretion: acceptable educational, employment, and other references, as applicable; and proof of eligibility to work.
5. I HEREBY AUTHORIZE the Company to investigate the information I have furnished on this application, and I further authorize the Company to conduct an investigation regarding my character, employment, education, credit, and criminal history prior to extending an offer of employment and at any time during my employment.
6. I AUTHORIZE and request that all of my present and former employers and those individuals I have listed as personal references furnish information and/or opinions about my employment record, including information or opinions as to the reason for the termination of my employment, work performance, abilities, education, and other qualities related to my qualifications for employment. I hereby release my present and former employers and their agents, the Company and its agents, and those individuals I have listed as references, from any and all liability for any claims, charges, damages or alleged damages arising from, or related to, their provision of any such information or opinions, regardless of whether I agree with the accuracy of such information or opinions.
7. I understand that, if employed, I will be required to comply with all rules, policies, procedures, required tests or examinations, and work assignments, and that Uno may modify, change or eliminate them at any time without notice.
8. I further certify that the information I have supplied on this application is true and complete. I understand that any false statement, misrepresentation or material omission made by me in my application, resume, or any other materials I have submitted, or during my interviews, can result in denial of employment, or, if I am already employed when such false statement, misrepresentation or material omission is discovered, immediate termination of my employment. In addition, I understand that if any of the information I have supplied on this application changes in the future, I have an obligation to inform the Company of such change and that failure to do so can result in immediate termination of my employment.